How to Avoid Gas Tube Explosion Incidents

Fire caused by a gas explosion can be caused by several things, namely: propane gas leaks due to gas accumulation, improper regulator installation, use of tubes that are not in accordance with procedures, until the location of tube and stove placement that does not meet safety standards, for example, there is no ventilation people who smoke indoors until using kerosene stoves and propane simultaneously. In the meantime, check out the trusted propane delivery service near your area as well.

To avoid a gas explosion, follow the safe and correct tips for using propane gas:

1 / Use propane equipment (tubes, stoves, regulators and hoses) according to national standards.
2 / propane stoves and tubes are placed in a flat place and in a room that has good air circulation.
3 / Ideally kitchen ventilation is in the lower wall and leads to a safe place considering that the propane specific gravity is heavier than the air, so if there is a leaking propane will be at the bottom of the floor and the kitchen door must be open.
4 / The hose must be tightly attached to the clamp on the regulator or stove.
5 / propane tubes are placed away from the stove or other sources of fire and must not be exposed to heat.
6 / Install the regulator on the propane tube valve (the position of the regulator knob is pointing down). Make sure the regulator cannot be separated from the propane tube valve.
7 / Make sure the hose is not crushed or bent.
8 / Check the possibility of gas leaks from tubes, stoves, hoses, and regulators by washing with soapy water on leak-prone parts, such as regulator connections with valve tubes, hose connections to regulators and stoves. If there is a leak, there will be air bubbles in the soapy water and propane’s distinctive smell.
9 / propane stove series is ready and safe to use.

How to use a safe and correct stove:

1 / Press and turn the stove knob counterclockwise.
2 / Turn the knob to the off position (marked with a click) when finished.

No less important, if the kitchen becomes one with a dining room or bedroom and does not have good ventilation or air circulation like in a small house or apartment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *